Planting the Seed.
I created the Paradise Seed to record, share, and inspire people with my experiences. I’m on a mission, or rather a journey, to find my own Paradise, we’re all on a journey of some sort. Hopefully here, I can help guide you on yours. Traveling the world on a budget while we search!
Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers, that the mind can never break off from the journey.Pat Conroy (1945 – ), The Prince of Tides
- Yosemite Hostels | Top 4 For Backpackers | Best Price| 2020-2021
- Bored? It’s Your Fault! 51 Things to do in Bakersfield | Food, Booze, Fun 🙂
- North Of The Equator Of Youth
- 5 Nights in Istanbul – Return Of The Great White Buffalo!
- Trip Insurance – The Best Travel Insurance & Why You Need It
- 5 Important Safety Tips Every Solo Female Traveler Should Know
- How To Become An Au Pair – One Of The Cheapest Ways For Women To Travel
- Top 10 Cheapest places to fly – Gorgeous and Reasonable
- Travel the World on a Budget – 25 Ways to save!
- The Dating Game has Completely Changed
make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing, or been too hesitant to attempt. So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservation, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality, nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun. If you want to get more out of life, you must lose your inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first appear to you to be crazy. But once you become accustomed to such a life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty.”– Jon Krakauer, Into the Wild
Let’s Find Paradise Together